Great news from the 2012 Realtors Conference and Expo. The housing market is expected to recover and keep rising through 2014, according to Lawrence Yun, chief economist of the National Association of Realtors.http://www.realtor.org/news-releases/2012/10/housing-market-uptrend-expected-through-2014
Some key points from this report:
- Existing-home sales, new-home sales, housing starts all recording notable gains this year in contrast with suppressed activity in previous four years
- All of the major home price measures are showing sustained increases
- Disruption from Hurricane Sandy will be temporary, mostly localized to New York and New Jersey
- Inflation not an immediate 2013 issue, but should be up to 6% by 2015 due to rising rents, quantitative easing, deficit at 10% of GDP
- Demand on the rise versus decline in housing inventory
- Existing-home sales rise 9% this year, 8.7% next year, 5.3 million in 2014
- Caution: Anticipated volume remains below long-term demand
What I'm sharing with you today is possibly the greatest Muskoka sales video ever produced. This was shared on the CondoOutlet blog earlier in the month and I'm sharing it again here due to N5R.com's work producing it.
I did an interview where I talked about six business trends of 2013 you must know to survive. Today's one-minute segment is where I talk about an essential tool called the Landing Page. It's where your ads redirect.
online lead generation,
website marketing review,
free website review
This is another one-minute segment from an interview that I did. The topic of the series is six business tips you must know to survive marketing in 2013. The segment of the day is about social media. If you're not on social media, I'm not sure how you survived marketing in 2012 let alone how 2013 will treat you.
This is the next one-minute segment of an interview that I did. I was talking about the six business trends you must know to survive marketing in 2013. The segment for today is about apps as an essential tool.
free marketing evaluation,