- Enterprise tablet adoption is estimated to grow by 50% per year
- Enterprise purchases will account for 1/3 of tablet sales
- Mobile phone shipments are rising in millions:
- 2011: 13.6 million
- 2016: 93.6 million
Projected Number of Connected Devices
- 2015: 25 billion
- 2020: 50 billion
Amount of Time Canadians Spent On Smartphones and Tablets
- 2012: 2.8 hrs/day on smartphones, 2.4 hrs/day on tablets
- 2015: Mobile development projects will outnumber PC development projects by a 4:1 ratio as a result of increased time spent on each
By 2015, mobile shipping will account for $163 billion in sales worldwide.
By 2016, 1 in 4 people will check their mobile phones every 30 minutes.
Are you prepared for the mobile revolution? Why not discuss your marketing strategy with N5R.com, free of charge?