In the spirit of my previous post I want to offer you five more tips to help boost your project marketing and make excellent condo project sales. These are excerpts from my ebook It's Not The Market, It's Your Marketing which you can buy on Amazon.ca. The topics are scattered and if you are left with questions, it can only be because I am condensing whole chapters and case studies into small numbers of words. Be sure to get the whole story from the ebook once you understand how valuable this information is to you.
- It is better to spend money on commissions than on advertising. Condo project ads raise awareness but quality commissioned brokers are more likely to close deals for you. Embrace the broker community and pay the higher commissions. Even if they don't generate sales, you don't want them to ever say anything negative about you, so go out and do as good a job as you can.
- Create a Founder's program early in your sales process, and go back into your database. It is better to deal with someone you know than someone you don't, even if you dealt with them years ago and did not do a great job. Having a Founder's program will help create long term relationships with followers who could be receptive to the different projects you have.
- Use Video Skype or FaceTime. If your customer lives or works far from you, it is much more convenient to make a Skype call than to drive over to them or have them drive over to you. It's free and easy to use this technology to make presentations over full-motion video, and clients will hear your tonality and see your body language. Though phone calls are good, you get closer to the full experience with new video chat technology.
- The sales office experience is extremely important. Play music to set ambiance. Get outdoor speakers so that you are already creating the ambiance before prospective buyers enter your office. Consider the full sensory experience: a clean office with touches of colour and pleasant aromas can create an office that people don't want to leave.
- Use the best hardware and software available. Your team of project sales experts will be able to spend more time thinking and doing their jobs better when you automate those grinding processes that use up too much valuable time.