N5R.com presents a blast from the not-so-distant past. This agency created what news channels called "Condo Mania", where cities across America like Charleston, Phoenix, and San Diego witnessed "Super Saturdays", and helped Montecito become a billion-dollar company.
- Super Saturdays were condo selling events that had so much buzz, people would line up for hours in advance of each opening
- Buyers were offered free massages, free food and cappuccinos, live music, free rides from the parking lot to the event
- Contests allowed people to win a free condo, participate in a $5000 giveaway, and more
- People would crowd Super Saturday events and frantically sign contracts on doors, windows, or whatever surface would support a paper and pen
- N5R.com's condo selling record is 367 condos in 90 minutes, earning $1 million per minute
Terri Turco walks you through the Gold Model at The Meridian, in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. At under four minutes, videos like these showed people the value they could get in a multi-family living unit, at a lower price than they would pay for a single-family home. These videos also helped create the buzz for Super Saturdays.
Would you like to work with an agency that has had record-breaking success in America? Click the image below to set up a free marketing activity review for your company. Once N5R.com gives you a call, we can discuss all the ways we can help you sell and market your condo project.
N5R's goal is to help innovative real estate developers accelerate the world's transition from single family homes to more efficient and sustainable multi-family residences with a full range of powerful and proven sales and marketing strategies powered by technology."Through our sessions, I was reminded, as you are when attending conferences or professional training seminars, hints as to how to control a conversation with a prospective buyer, with the aim of getting that important meeting. This I have used in recent days with effect. I look forward to gaining a complete understanding of the Hubspot CRM system and getting more out of our individual project databases!" - Chris McCauley, Project Consultant