- N5R.com helped Montecito become the fastest growing condo corporation in 2005, turning them into a billion-dollar company
- This partnership shattered existing condo selling records which haven't been touched since
- Condo Mania swept across cities like Phoenix, Arizona, West Palm Beach, Florida, and Charleston, South Carolina
- Enjoy the greatest hits of the fastest growing condo conversion corporation in America, via this video of just under four minutes produced by N5R.com
- See how Super Saturdays help to create the most painless and luxurious condo buying experience possible
- Prizes, giveaways, and special events create the ultimate condo buying experience, and buyers are willing to line up for hours in advance of a Super Saturday opening
- N5R.com's record is 367 condos in 90 minutes
- Those who don't get a condo still join a massive reserve list in case earlier deals fall through
At 0:44 - Meet the "Super Saturday". Great food, great music, tons of people.
At 1:24 - "The $5000 cash drop", one popular Super Saturday contest.
At 1:56 - "You snooze you lose..." look at how many people are crowding in there and frantically signing contracts, even using windows as a surface to sign on sometimes.
At 3:02 - See how thoroughly sold the property is by 5:20PM on one day.
You've surely seen the difference N5R.com can make when selling and marketing properties. Why not sign up for a marketing review, and see what N5R.com can do for you? It's free. Click the image below.
What are your sales and marketing goals for 2016?
N5R's goal is to help innovative real estate developers accelerate the world's transition from single family homes to more efficient and sustainable multi-family residences with a full range of powerful and proven sales and marketing strategies powered by technology."I thoroughly enjoyed the days we spent training with Roman, I have already applied a lot of the things he taught us to my daily routine. I am now extremely motivated to see how well I can push myself." - Jordan Williams, Project Consultant